Saturday, July 11, 2009

Meet & Greet

Having an awsome time at this year's SOTM, it's bigger brighter better faster than anything we had before! (Some wannabe national chapters claim they'll get 400 visitors for their first conference next year but that's rubbish of course.)

Speaking of Germany, I was taken aback by the EPIC FAIL that was the "State of Germany" talk yesterday - it completely failed to mention the most thrilling thing that happened to the Krautsourcing community in the last 12 months, which was clearly the meet & greet tour that me and my fian^Wemployee embarked on in May. The community just loved it, and basically requested that I post more on talk-de, which of course I did. One of my fan-crowd later sent me this picture and I really think it should have been in the presentation. Prepare for more of this in
the near future.




See you in the pub!

1 comment: